HOW TO BUY
By consulting the BorcianieBonazzi.com catalog through the drop-down menu, it is possible to add products to the shopping cart choosing the quantity using the arrows and by clicking on the "Add to cart" button, available on each product page.
Once the item has been added to the shopping cart, a popup window reminds you that you can go directly to the cart and complete the purchase or continue with the purchases.
To order another item, you can simply repeat the same procedure.
The selected product will be added to the shopping cart and the quantity of products in the cart and the total price will be updated: these data are always visible by hovering the mouse over the shopping cart icon at the top right.
By clicking on "Cart", you can view the summary of the shopping cart and access the payment of the products; this procedure can be interrupted at any time up to point 4) below.
Shopping cart: on this screen you can delete or change the quantity of the items in the cart: the "Proceed to checkout" button takes you to the next step.
1) Personal information: you can order as a guest, create an account with a password, or log in if you already have an account. It is also possible to create an account through the "Login" at the top right.
2) Addresses: the data are requested in order to receive the order, issue the invoice and ship the items included in the shopping cart; a popup appears to indicate the failure to complete mandatory fields./p>
3) Shipping Method: the default shipping method by Express Courier is already selected, with indication of the expected shipping time and freight costs. There is a field for entering further notes. By clicking the "Continue" button you can proceed to the payment.
4) Payment: you can pay via PayPal or bank transfer by selecting your preference. It is mandatory to check the acceptance of the terms of service. On this page it is still possible to check and change address, data and items in the shopping cart. If you select Bank Transfer, the instructions to perform it will appear. If you selectPayPal, you are redirected to the PayPal site to finalize the payment. If you have chosen to pay by bank transfer, you will receive two emails to the email address you indicated in point 1:
- the Order Confirmation email;
- the Awaiting Payment by Bank Transfer email
5) Payment by bank transfer to be made to the following bank.
UNICREDIT BANCA S.P.A. - PIAZZALE SANTA CROCE 7 - 43100 PARMA
IBAN: IT 54 J 02008 12710 000001906620
INTESTATARIO: BORCIANI E BONAZZI S.R.L. CON UNICO SOCIO
Both transfers from traditional banks and online transfers are accepted. It is necessary to specify the order number assigned by the site in the “reason for the transfer” area.
The shipment of the products will take place immediately after the receipt of an e-mail with the data of the bank transfer or a fax to the number +39 (0) 375 691201 (clearly indicating the references of the order, surname, name and e-mail), to allow us to verify the accounting by our bank.
The purchase procedure can be interrupted at any time without any consequences.
The order number in the receipt email is to be used as a reference in any request for assistance to our Customer Service.
6) Payment via PayPal: Paypal works, more or less, like a common bank account: after opening the account you can send or receive money and quickly make online payments. In addition, PayPal complies with the highest security standards on the market and has anti-fraud technologies that protect every transaction.
If you already have a PayPal account and decide to buy in this way, after sending the order you will be directed to the PayPal checkout page (secure and SSL protected transaction) where you just need to enter your login credentials chosen during the registration to PayPal.
In case of cancellation of the order, both by the customer or in case of non-acceptance of the same by BORCIANI and BONAZZI s.r.l., together with the cancellation, the amount relating to the canceled goods will be re-credited to the customer's Paypal account.
The re-credit time on the payment instrument chosen within the Paypal account depends exclusively on PayPal and the banking system. Once the amount has been credited back to the Paypal account, in no case BORCIANI e BONAZZI s.r.l. can be held responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, caused by delays in the actual re-credit depending on Paypal or the banking system.
BORCIANI and BONAZZI s.r.l. reserves the right to request additional information from the Customer (i.e landline telephone number) to determine the actual ownership of the PayPal account. In the absence of the required documentation, BORCIANI and BONAZZI s.r.l. reserves the right not to accept the order.
At no time during the purchase procedure BORCIANI e BONAZZI s.r.l. is able to know the information relating to the buyer's credit card or other methods chosen within the PayPal wallet.
In no case BORCIANI and BONAZZI s.r.l. can therefore be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment for products purchased on the website
7) Invoicing: after the invoice has been issued, it will not be possible to make any changes to the data indicated therein. The invoice will be issued once payment is received.
Your name and surname or your company name, address, tax code and VAT number, which appear on the invoice, are the data that will be used - except for different and specific clarifications - for the purposes of art. 9 of the Presidential Decree 10/26/72 No. 633 relating to VAT.
With this notice we therefore consider ourselves exonerated from any liability provided for by articles. 21 and 41 of the same Presidential Decree 633/72.