From the collaboration with the artist, a set of essential synthetic brushes: functional, versatile and extremely responsive to the artist's gesture.
The set includes:
• 1 round rigger brush size 4
• 1 flat brush size 24
• 1 round brush size 8
• 1 round brush size 12
1. The rigger brush, series 750: “I strongly wanted a brush with these characteristics: thin and elastic. Despite its size, it amazes me for its water retention capacity and for the absolutely gradual and precise color release.
It's my "scalpel": a brush that responds precisely to the movement of my hand, realizing exactly what I think".
2. The flat brush, series 751: “I am obsessed with the tip of my tools, the tip is the first contact with the painting surface, I want it to do exactly what is in my head.
This flat brush fully satisfies my needs: a graphic and biting stroke ”.
3. The round brush size 8: "the Silver elastic and resistant fibre, micro-perforated and porous satisfies the need to paint strong and precise lines for the most incisive details of the painting. "
4. The round brush size 12: "One of the Borciani e Bonazzi classics for watercolor, its synthetic Flamed elastic and fine fibre with high absorbency and slow release of water, is the perfect compromise between precision, softness and reservoir capacity."